Monday, August 23, 2010

Pre-wedding - 短褲新郎 飛躍漁鄉Henry&Samantha back home in Teluk Intan

Henry & Sam first came and talked to us a year and a half ago. After viewing our portfolio they ding-dong around a bit and finally decided to put their money:) in our pocket- 'cos they liked the feel and emotions shown in our pictures.


We did the shoot in Sam's hometown on Feb 2009, a small fishing village 20 minutes from Teluk Intan. The result is shown here: (I think it's worth the sun burn:)
Here are my favorites:









This was a trip of driving, shooting, sun bathing, eating, drinking, and more driving...
Some candid shots from the trip. Courtesy of Karen Teh.

This the alley where I captured one of my favorites


Few more minutes shooting in this position I could treat the crew with some half-boiled eggs!



























No comments:

Post a Comment